Rules and Regulations
1. Harishchandra RamkaliB.Ed. College is strictly a non-smoking zone and consumption of any type
of alcohol, tobacco, betel-leave masala, gutka and
drugs etc. is strictly prohibited. Violation of code of
conduct would invite serious administrative measures and even suspension.
2. Mobiles must be switched off inside the academic block, administrative block and library.
If a mobile rings inside these blocks then penalty shall be
imposed on the student.
3.For reasons of safety, students shall not be allowed to come to campus by their private vehicles.
Students are expected to use either public transport for
4. All students must attend the college as well as all college functions in prescribed
college uniform. Students shall not be allowed to attend classes
without proper uniform.
5. Students must reach college at scheduled time and all the students are expected to wear
their I-cards inside the campus.
6. All students are expected to be inside the classroom before the faculty member enters the class.
Students shall not be allowed to attend a class if he/she
7. All students must obtain minimum 75% attendance in theory as well as in practical classes in
each subject to be eligible for internal as well as
university examinations. Any student who fails to
obtain the minimum attendance shall be debarred from internal and university examinations.
8. Any misconduct or misbehaviour in the Institute campus/Hostel or outside shall be viewed
seriously and liable to be penalized accordingly to
Uttarakhand State University Act.
9. Students must abide by the rules and regulations enforced from time to time by the
Institute/ Uttarakhand Technical University.
10. If after enrolment in the institute a student does not attend classes without leave for
more than seven days his/her name shall be struck off from the
11. It is mandatory for students to clear all their dues before examinations, failing which
the student shall be debarred from the examinations.
12. Students are expected to follow all the rules and regulations of the library.
13. Ragging or any act that causes mental and physical harassment to another student will
invite penal action/penalty and the offender is likely to be
expelled from the institute.
14. The institute does not hold itself responsible for any debts or financial deals made by
students or their parents.
Conduct and Discipline
Student care is the guiding philosophy of the institute as declared by the trust on the opening day.
Each student is individually supervised and helped.
The management and the Director directly interact
with students and their parents for quality education and individual satisfaction. Parents are invited to
discuss the progress and problems, if any, regarding study and development /progress of their wards.
75% attendance submission of the assignments etc.
in time and participation in the essential activities
by students is closely monitored. Students are liable to punishment if any of the terms of code of
conduct is violated. Type of action on violation of rules or misconduct by the student will solely
be at the discretion of the management and shall be
Dress Code: - The Institute have a dress code, which gives a sense of belonging and
commonality in the Institute. It encourages students to be smartly.
dressed and more disciplined. All students are
required to come in classes and all other official functions in proper and prescribed